High level Inverted Microscope with Working Mode Display
The BS-2094B has an intelligent illumination management system, the illumination intensity will automatically change after you change the objectives and make the microscope to get the best illumination effect, BS-2094B also has a LCD screen to show the working mode like magnification, light intensity, transmitted or fluorescent light source, working or sleep etc.
Feature1. Excellent infinite optical system, Φ22mm wide field eyepiece, 45° inclined viewing head, more comfortable for observation.
2. Camera port is on left side, less disturb for operation. Light distribution (both): 100 : 0 (100% for eyepiece); 0 : 100 (100% for camera).
3. Long working distance condenser N.A. 0.30, Working distance: 75mm(with condenser), Working distance: 187mm (without condenser), available for extra high culture dishes. Condenser is detachable, without condenser, it is suitable for culture flask.
4. Large size stage, convenient for research. Stage Size: 170mm(X) × 250 (Y)mm, Mechanical stage moving range: 128mm (X) × 80 (Y)mm. 6 types of petri-dish holders are available.
5. BS-2094B has an intelligent illumination management system.
(1) Coded Quintuple Nosepiece can memorize the illumination brightness of each objective. When different objectives are converted to each other, the light intensity is automatically adjusted to reduce visual fatigue and improve work efficiency.
(2) Use a dimming knob to achieve multiple functions.
Click: Enter standby(sleep) mode
Double click: light intensity lock or unlock
Rotation: Adjust brightness
Press + clockwise rotate: Switch to the transmitted light source
Press + contrarotate: Switch to the fluorescent light source
(3) Display microscope working mode.
The LCD screen in the front of the microscope can display the working mode of the microscope, including magnification, light intensity, sleep mode and so on.
6. The microscope body is compact, stable and suitable for clean bench. The microscope body has been coated with anti-UV material and can be placed into the clean bench for sterilization under UV lamp.
7. Phase Contrast, Hoffman Modulation Phase Contrast and 3D Emboss Contrast observation method are available with transmitted illumination.
(1) Phase contrast observation is a microscopic observation technique that produces a high-contrast microscopic image of a transparent sample by utilizing a change in refractive index. The advantage is that the details of live cell imaging can be obtained without staining and fluorescent dyes.
Application range: Living cells culture, Micro-organism, Tissue slide, cell nuclei and organelles etc.
(2) Hoffman Modulation Phase Contrast. With slant light, Hoffman phase contrast changes phase gradient into light intensity variety, it can be used to observe unstained cells and living cells. Giving 3D effect for thick samples, it can greatly reduce the halo in thick specimens.
(3) 3D Emboss Contrast. No need for expensive optical components, just add a contrast adjustment slider to achieve a pseudo 3D glare-free image. Both glass culture dishes or plastic culture dishes can be used.
8. LED Fluorescent attachment is optional.
(1) LED light makes fluorescent observation easier.
Fly-eye lens and Kohler illumination have provided a uniform and bright field of view, which is benefit to get high definition images and perfect details. Compared with traditional mercury bulb, the LED lamp has much longer working life, it saves money and has greatly improved the working efficiency. The problems of preheating, cooling and high temperature of mercury lamp has also been solved.
(2) Suitable for a variety of fluorescent dyes.
The LED fluorescent attachment has equipped with 3 fluorescent filter blocks, it can be applied to a wide range of dyes and capture clear high contrast fluorescence images.
(3) Light barrier plate(contrast shield).
The light barrier plate can be attached to the condenser and effectively block the external light, increase the contrast of the fluorescent image and provide a high quality fluorescent image. When need phase contrast observation, the light barrier plate is very convenient to be removed from the light path, avoiding influence on the quality of phase contrast.
ApplicationBS-2094 series inverted microscopes are used by medical and health units, universities, research institutes for observations of micro-organisms, cells, bacteria and tissue cultivation. They can be used for continuous observation of process of cells, bacteria grow and divide in the culture medium. Videos and images can be taken during the process. These microscopes are widely used in cytology, parasitology, oncology, immunology, genetic engineering, industrial microbiology, botany and other fields.
|Optical System||NIS 60 Infinite Optical System, Tube length 200mm||●|
|Viewing Head||Seidentopf Binocular Head, Inclined at 45°, Interpupillary Distance 48-75mm, Left side camera port, Light distribution: 100: 0 (100% for eyepiece), 0:100 (100% for camera), Eyepiece Tube Diameter 30mm||●|
|Objective||NIS60 Infinite LWD Plan Achromatic Objective (Parfocal distance 60mm, M25×0.75)||4×/0.1, WD=30mm||●|
|NIS60 Infinite LWD Plan Phase Contrast Achromatic Objective (Parfocal distance 60mm, M25×0.75)||PH10×/0.25, WD=10.2mm||●|
|Coded Quintuple Nosepiece||●|
|Condenser||Long Working Distance Condenser, N.A. 0.3, Working Distance 75mm (with condenser), 187mm (without condenser)||●|
|Telescope||Centering Telescope: used to adjust the center of phase annulus||●|
|Phase Annulus||10×-20×-40× Phase Annulus Plate (center adjustable)||●|
|4× Phase Annulus Plate||○|
|Stage||Stage 170 (X)×250(Y) mm with glass insert plate (diameter 110mm)||●|
|Attachable Mechanical Stage, X-Y Coaxial Control, Moving Rang: 128mm×80mm, accept 5 types of petri-dish holders, well plates and stage clips||●|
|Auxiliary stage 70mm×180mm, used to extend the stage||○|
|Universal Holder: used for Terasaki plate, glass slide and Φ35-65mm petri dishes||●|
|Terasaki Holder: used for Φ35mm Petri Dish Holder and Φ65mm petri dishes||○|
|Glass Slide and Petri Dish Holder Φ54mm||○|
|Glass Slide and Petri Dish Holder Φ65mm||○|
|Petri Dish Holder Φ35mm||○|
|Petri Dish Holder Φ90mm||○|
|Focusing||Coaxial Coarse and Fine Adjustment, tension adjustment, Fine Division 0.001mm, Fine stroke 0.2mm per rotation, Coarse stroke 37.5mm per rotation. Moving Range: up 7mm, down 1.5mm; Without limitation can up to 18.5mm||●|
|Transmitted Illumination||3W S-LED, Brightness Adjustable|
|3W S-LED Koehler illumination, Brightness Adjustable||●|
|EPI-Fluorescent Attachment||LED illuminator, built-in Fly-eye lens, can be configured with up to 3 different fluorescence blocks; B, B1, G, U, V, R fluorescent filters are available||○|
|Hoffman phase contrast||Hoffman Condenser with 10×, 20×, 40× insert plate, centering telescope and special objective 10×, 20×, 40×||○|
|3D Emboss Contrast||Main emboss contrast plate with 10×-20×-40× will be inserted into condenser||○|
|Auxiliary emboss contrast plate will be inserted into slot which is near viewing head||○|
|C-mount Adapter||0.5× C-mount Adapter (focus adjustable)||○|
|1× C-mount Adapter (focus adjustable)||○|
|Other Accessories||ECO function: will turn off after 15 minutes if no user||○|
|Light barrier plate(contrast shield), can be attached to the condenser and block the external light||○|
|Power Supply||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz||●|
|Packing||2cartons/set, Packing Size: 47cm×37cm×39cm, 69cm×39cm×64cm Gross Weight: 20kgs, Net Weight: 18kgs||●|