BUC5F series USB3.0 digital cameras adopt SONY Exmor CMOS sensor as the image-picking device and USB3.0 is used as the transfer interface.
BUC5F series cameras hardware resolutions range from 1.5MP to 21MP and come with the integrated CNC aluminum alloy compact housing.
BUC5F series cameras integrated with 12 bit Ultra-fineTM Hardware Image Signal Processor Video Pipline(Ultra-fineTM HISPVP) for Demosaic, Adjustments, Automatic Exposition, Gain Adjustment, One Push White Balance, Chrominance Adjustment, Saturation Adjustment, Gamma Correction, Luminance Adjustment, Contrast Adjustment, Bayer and finally form RAW data for 8/12 bit out. This will move the heavy burden of the processing from the PC to the Ultra-fineTM HISPVP and greatly accelerating the processing speed.
BUC5F series cameras come with advanced video & image processing application ImageView; Providing Windows/Linux/ OSX multiple platforms SDK; Native C/C++, C#/VB.NET, DirectShow, Twain Control API;
The BUC5F series cameras can be widely used in bright field, dark field, fluorescent light environment and normal microscope image capture and analysis with higher frame rate.
FeatureThe basic characteristic of BUC5F series cameras are as follows:
1. SONY Exmor, Exmor R(Back-illuminated), Exmor RS CMOS sensor with USB3.0 interface;
2. Real-time 8/12bit depth switch(depending on sensor);
3. Ultra-fineTM HISP VP and USB3.0 5 Gbps interface ensuring high frame rates (Up to 17 frames for 21MP Resolution);
4. Super high sensitivity up to 2350mV(IMX385);
5. Ultra low noise and low power dissipation by using column-parallel A/D conversion;
6. With hardware resolution among 1.5M to 21M;
7. Rolling Shutter or Global Shutter;
8. Standard C-Mount camera;
9. CNC aluminum alloy housing;
10. With advanced video & image processing application ImageView;
11. Providing Windows/Linux/Mac OS multiple platforms SDK;
12. Native C/C++, C#/VB.Net, DirectShow, Twain, LabView.
Sensor & Size(mm)
462mv with 1/30s
130mv with 1/30s
280mv with 1/30s
236mv with 1/30s
505mv with 1/30s
2188mv with 1/30s
1146mv with 1/30s
600mv with 1/30s
1146mv with 1/30s
Note: C: Color; M: Monochrome; GS: Global Shutter
|Other Specification for BUC5F Series Cameras|
|Spectral Range||380-650nm (with IR-cut Filter)|
|White Balance||ROI White Balance/ Manual Temp Tint Adjustment/NA for Monochromatic Sensor|
|Color Technique||Ultra-fineTM HISPVP /NA for Monochromatic Sensor|
|Capture/Control API||Native C/C++, C# /VB.Net,, DirectShow, Twain and Labview|
|Recording System||Still Picture and Movie|
|Operating Temperature (in Centigrade)||-10~ 50|
|Storage Temperature (in Centigrade)||-20~ 60|
|Power Supply||DC 5V over PC USB Port|
|Operating System||Microsoft®Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /10 (32 & 64 bit)|
OSx(Mac OS X)
|PC Requirements||CPU: Equal to Intel Core2 2.8GHz or Higher|
|Memory: 2GB or More|
|USB Port: USB3.0 High-speed Port|
|Display: 17” or Larger|
The BUC5F body, made from tough, CNC aluminum alloy, ensures a heavy duty, workhouse solution. The camera is designed with a high quality IR-CUT to protect the camera sensor. No moving parts included. These measures ensure a rugged, robust solution with an increased lifespan when compared to other industrial camera solutions.
Why Choose Us
Payment & Delivery