BUC5IB series cameras have adopted SONY Exmor CMOS sensor as the image-picking device and USB3.0 is used as the transfer interface to increase the frame rate.
With the two-stage peltier cooling sensor chip to -42 degree below ambient temperature. This will greatly increase the signal to noise ratio and decrease the image noise. Smart structure is designed to assure the heat radiation efficiency and avoid the moisture problem. Electric fan is used to increase the heat radiation speed.
BUC5IB series cameras come with advanced video & image processing application ImageView; Providing Windows/Linux/OSX multiple platform SDK; Native C/C++, C#/VB.NET, DirectShow, Twain Control API.
TheBUC5IB series cameras can be widely used in low light environment and microscope fluorescence image capture and analysis, as well as the astronomy deep sky applications.
The basic characteristic of BUC5IB can be summarized as follows:
1. Standard C-Mount camera with SONY Exmor CMOS sensors from 1.7M to 20M;
2. Two-stage TE-cooling with controllable electric fan;
3. Sensor chip cooling up to 42°C below ambient temperature;
4. Working temperature can be regulated to specified temperature in 5 minutes;
5. Smart structure to assure the heat radiation efficiency and avoid the moisture problem;
6. IR-CUT/AR coated windows;
7. Up to 1 hour long time exposure;
8. USB3.0 5Gbit/second interface ensuring high speed data transmission;
9. Ultra-FineTM color engine with perfect color reproduction capability;
10. With advanced video & image processing application ImageView;
11. Support both video and trigger modes;
12. Providing Windows/Linux/Mac OS multiple platforms SDK;
13. Native C/C++, C#/VB.NET, DirectShow, Twain control API.
Sensor & Size(mm)
462mv with 1/30s
388mv with 1/30s
2058mv with 1/30s
3354mv with 1/30s
4910mv with 1/30s
8100mv with 1/30s
C:Color; M:Monochrome; G: Global shutter
|Other Specification for BUC5IB Cameras|
|Spectral Range||380-650nm (with IR-cut Filter)|
|White Balance||ROI White Balance/ Manual Temp Tint Adjustment/NA for Monochromatic Sensor|
|Color Technique||Ultra-FineTM Color Engine/NA for Monochromatic Sensor|
|Capture/Control API||Native C/C++, C#/VB.NET, DirectShow, Twain and Labview|
|Recording System||Still Picture and Movie|
|Cooling System*||Two-stage TE-cooling System -45 °C below Camera Body Temperature|
|Operating Temperature (in Centidegree)||-10~ 50|
|Storage Temperature (in Centidegree)||-20~ 60|
|Power Supply||DC 5V over PC USB Port|
External Power Adapter for Cooling System, DC12V, 3A
|Operating System||Microsoft®Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /10 (32 & 64 bit)|
OSx(Mac OS X)
|PC Requirements||CPU: Equal to Intel Core2 2.8GHz or Higher|
|Memory: 2GB or More|
|USB Port: USB3.0 High-speed Port|
|Display: 17” or Larger|
The BUC5IB body, made from tough, alloy with CNC technique, ensures a heavy duty, workhorse solution. The camera is designed with a high quality IR-CUT or AR to block the IR light or protect the camera sensor. The fan‘s vibration is minimized to the low level to eliminate the vibration caused imaging blur. This design ensures a rugged, robust solution with an increased lifespan when compared to the other industrial camera solutions.
Why Choose Us
Payment & Delivery