MDE2 series are economic version with simple and compact structure CMOS eyepiece cameras(digital eyepiece). USB2.0 is used as the data transfer interface.
The MDE2 series come with high-speed USB2.0 interface and high frame rate video display, which keep the screen smooth without interruption;
Also the MDE2 comes with advanced video & image processing application ImageView;
The MDE2 can be widely used to transfer the monocular or binocular student microscopes to digital microscope.
With 23.2 to 30mm or 23.2 to 30.75 convert ring, the MDE2 camera can also change the stereo microscope to digital stereo microscope.
1. Microscope eyepiece camera with 23.2 diameter and compact size;
2. Easy to extend to C or CS- Mount camera with high quality lens(optional);
3. High-quality camera with Aptina CMOS sensor;
4. Auto white balance and auto-exposure; Brightness, contrast, chroma and saturation can be adjusted;
5. High-speed USB2.0 interface and high frame rate video display keep the screen smooth without interruption;
6. With advanced video & image processing application ImageView;
7. Providing Windows/Linux/Mac OS multiple platforms SDK;
8. Native C/C++, C#/VB.NET, DirectShow, Twain Control API.
Sensor & Size(mm)
C: Color; M: Monochrome;
|Other Specification for MDE2 Camera|
|Spectral Range||380-650nm (with IR-cut Filter)|
|White Balance||Auto White Balance|
|Capture/Control API||Native C/C++, C#/VB.NET, DirectShow, Twain and Labview|
|Recording System||Still Picture and Movie|
|Operating Temperature(in Centigrade)||-10~ 50|
|Storage Temperature(in Centigrade)||-20~ 60|
|Power Supply||DC 5V over PC USB Port|
|Operating System||Microsoft®Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /10 (32 & 64 bit)|
OSx(Mac OS X)
|PC Requirements||CPU: Equal to Intel Core2 2.8GHz or Higher|
|Memory: 2GB or More|
|USB Port: USB2.0 High-speed Port|
|Display: 17” or Larger|
The MDE2’s body is made of aluminum alloy blackening, ocular housing: Dia.27.2 X 40mm ensures a heavy duty, workhorse solution. The camera is designed with a high quality IR-CUT filter to filter the infrared light and protect the camera sensor. No moving parts included. These measures ensure a rugged, robust solution with an increased lifespan when compared to other camera solutions.
Why Choose Us
Payment & Delivery